Saturday – Dressage, By Chance? & Sunday – Dressage, By Chance? 2
July 25th and 26th – 2020
Two Shows, Two Days, Two Times Better!
Offering Introductory through Grand Prix both Shows
NEW OPEN: June 29 —- NEW CLOSE: July 15
Compete with your peers! Adult Amateurs and Junior/Young Riders will be separated from Professionals.
Musical Freestyle Challenge is CANCELLED for 2020!!!
Saturday – Results — High Scores
Sunday – Results — High Scores
- Dot Demis (S, MA)
- Susan Carr-Davis (R, MD)
- Technical Delegate: Michelle King (r, VA)
- Show Manager: Michele Wellman
- Show/Entry Secretary: Leslie Raulin
- Veterinarian: South Mountain Equine (on call)
- Farrier: Doug Anderson, CF (on call)
- Announcer: Bill Wolfe
Dressage, By Chance? is now TJCTIP Approved!!!
If you own a Thoroughbred, register with TIP and you can win one of the awards listed below!
For more information about The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program visit their website at www.tjctip.com
- Ribbons through 6th
- High Score Awards for Intro, Training, First, Second, Third, Fourth, PSG and FEI (I&GP)
- High Score and Reserve Rider Awards for AA, Jr/YR and Pro
- $100 to the High Score Adult Amateur
- Special Awards to be announced for Adult Amateur classes
- CANCELLED – Saturday Musical Freestyle Challenge – $1000 Prize Money – Details in prize list
- TIP High Score Awards at Intro, Training, First, Second thru Fourth, FEI and MFS
- TIP Overall High Scores Award
We would also like to thank our additional sponsors:
- Jane and Russell Gates – High Score Sponsor
- Karyn Spertzel – Pony Cup and Class Sponsor
- Exhalt Farm – Third Level Sponsor
- Kelli Kulnich – High Score Sponsor
- Elisabeth Yeager – Class Sponsor
- Donna Gatchell Dressage – Class Sponsor
- Nicholas and Pat Artimovich – Class Sponsor
We are currently seeking sponsors for Classes, Levels and High Score Awards. Your sponsorship, either in kind or cash, will help us to offer fantastic awards to our Class and High Score winners! Our goal is to encourage Adult Amateurs, the backbone of our sport, to compete by placing them on a level playing field with their peers and offering them more than a ribbon for their performance. We believe that by supporting them, we will grow the sport which has a direct positive impact on the business of our sponsors and the success of our local horse community. Your sponsorship will help to encourage more Amateurs to take the leap into licensed competition.
In return for your generous contribution, we will advertise your business on our show page, in the program, in any advertisements or show communications as well as provide you with the opportunity for a vendor space or banner advertisement at the show.
Would you like to sponsor a Class, Level or High Score Award?
Learn more about Becoming a Sponsor
Learn more about our Sponsor Options
More information regarding our purpose and sponsorships is available in our Sponsor Letter.
We thank your for your support and look forward to growing this competition in the coming years.