- Ride times for each show will be posted by the Thursday prior.
- Please bring any items noted as missing on your Entry Status to the show check in.
- Horses will NOT be allowed to compete if a valid coggins test is not presented.
- All riders must sign an entry form prior to riding on the property.
- Please take your manure with you. Our parking area is in a turnout pasture.
- Water is available in the barn.
- Restrooms are available in the barn.
- Please read the parking information below.
2016 Ride Times
Starting in 2016 Show Ride Times can be found at the Frederick Dressage Website
2015 Ride Times
April 12, 2015 – Ride Times Posted
Parking Information – Please READ!
Parking is best accessed from the south (Route 26) side of Bessie Clemson Rd. If you are coming from the north (Route 31), please go past our driveway and use Nittany Court (1/4 mile on your left) as a turnaround. This will give you a better parking experience!
Our parking is in one of our pastures. Please be considerate when pulling in and driving through the field and as best as possible try not to tear up the grass. We also appreciate if you take your manure with you when you leave instead of deposit it in our pasture.
Thank you and have a great time!
2014 Ride Times
April 6, 2014 – Ride Times Posted
July 13, 2014 – Ride Times Posted
August 24, 2014 – Ride Times-Updated!
October 26, 2014 – Ride Times Posted – Please note all morning tests will be ridden in a SMALL arena (20m x 40m)