We boast a large, airy and bright indoor arena which was renovated in the summer of 2012. We cleaned the entire arena, varnished the walls and replaced the base and footing with a new dust free blend. We have plans to continue improvements in the future with more mirrors, fans and light. We are also constantly analyzing the consistency of our footing to ensure the best possible riding surface.
- 80′ x 190′ with a sand and Lightfoot blend
- 2 – 16′ x 8′ mirrors with plans for future additions
- 3 large sliding doors for cross ventilation in the summer months
- Stirrup guard/kick wall approximately 4.5 feet high surrounding arena
- Arena Moist Polymer for moisture enhancement and dust control
- Daily watering and grooming using a Red Master Arena Harrow
Our outdoor arena is a very large and open riding space with wonderful breezes, even on hot summer days. It is nestled in the crook of a hill which offers seclusion and a peaceful environment for riding.
Outdoor Arena Specs:
- 225′ x 225′ with sand footing. Over 1 acre of riding space!
- Spring through Fall – Regulation board dressage arena set for use
- Spring through Fall – Full size stadium jumping course set for use